To provide you with:
small intermittent oil refinery plant of 1-30 TPD, suitable for refining soybean, rapeseed, cottonseed, peanut oil, tea seed and walnut oil under 30 tons per day;
Large fully continuous oil refinery plant of 30-1000 TPD for refining soybean oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, cottonseed oil, peanut oil, palm oil, dry coconut oil, rice bran oil, animal oil, etc.
QIE is your preferred partner in oil refining. You have different choices of different oil quality in QIE. Intermittent chemical refining, semicontinuous physical refining and continuous physical refining solutions are available. QIE is able to provide you with full services from design (process design, civil design and electrical design), manufacture, installation, commissioning, technical personnel training to after sale service.
Process features of oil refinery equipment:
1. Continuous alkali refining shortens the time of oil contacting with lye and reduces oil saponification with low consumption and high efficiency;
2. Decoloration is achieved by using the combined technology of premixed and steam mixing decoloring, which improves the efficiency of decolorization, saves clay dosage and the operation is simple and convenient; oxygen in the air is avoided to come into contact with hot oil in negative pressure to ensure the product quality, inhibit the recovery of acid value and reduce peroxide value.
3, The physical refining adopts new continuous deacidification and deodorization, suitable for vegetable oil with higher acid value and low content of colloid. The technology has been proved in the actual production with the following marked characteristics: strong deacidification ability, good decoloring effect, high refining rate and high quality of oil product, etc.
4, Multiple heat exchange is conducted in the process, which makes full use of the thermal system and effectively reduces the steam consumption. Besides, the production process can be adjusted with flexible operation, high automatic degree and environmental protection, etc.
Main process of oil refinery plant:
Degumming, dehydration, decoloration, deacidifying, deodorization, dewaxing and degreasing. The oil is pressed and refined with vegetable oil refinery plant to meet the standard of high quality cooking oil of the state.
1. Degumming: physics, chemistry or physical chemistry method is applied to remove the glue soluble impurities in the oil. If the edible oil contains higher phospholipids content, it is prone to produce blister, smoke and odor when heating. Besides, the oxidation of phospholipids in high temperature would turn the color of oil into burnt-brown, which would influence the flavor of fried foods. Degumming uses the principle that phospholipid and part of protein can dissolve in oil in sewage, while the hydrate with water is insoluble in oil. Add hot water or steam into the oil, then heat the oil and stir it under the temperature of 50 ℃. Leave the oil standing and layering for the separation of aqueous phase to remove the phospholipids and parts of protein.
2. Decolorization: there are chlorophyll, carotenoid and other pigment in the unrefined oil. The chlorophyll is photosensitive agent, which would influence the stability of oil, and other pigment would affect the appearance of oil. Adsorbent can be used to remove them.
3. Deacidification: free fatty acids affect the stability and flavor of oil. Alkaline can be added for neutralization to remove free fatty acids, which is known as deacidification or alkali refining .
4. Deodorization: there are some inappropriate odor materials in the oil, mainly comes from oil oxidation products.The most widely used and effective method at home and abroad is the vacuum vapour deodorization.
5. Dewaxing: the oil contains a small amount of wax, which would lower the transparency and digestion and absorption of oil products and affect the flavor and palatability. As a result, the edible quality and nutritional value of oil are decreased. However, the wax is an important industrial raw material, which can be used for making wax paper, waterproofing agent, luster agent, etc. Thus, the removal of wax can improve the quality and nutritional value of edible oil and improve its industrial utilization value to achieve the comprehensive utilization of oil and wax.